Thursday 13 December 2012

Logistik Studio

I have been thinking how I could contact various companies for work experience over the March period after I get back from Budapest. 

This company has a large range of disciplines such as exhibition design which shows that I must posses a flare or aptitude for bit engaging design solutions

They are a moving machine of thoughts and hobbies which include charity bike rides, blog giveaways etc.




I don't think that my projection idea would be appropriate as there is not a huge amount of thought involved in how the company would interact with the business card. manipulation of paper, something that grows or entices would be more successful.

(Update: 04/04/13) 
Having never going to Budapest, I still want to find a range of appropriate communication methods to get in touch with Logistik Group. They are local and because I am currently emailing several companies to arrange visits, this method of getting my foot in the door seems to be working well so therefore I will attempt to start a simple conversation over LinkedIn. 








No comments:

Post a Comment