Tuesday 29 January 2013

OUGD502 - Life's a pitch - "The Presentation"

Welcome to The Presentation






The end slide of having the signatures proves that the idea of the business card works effectively.


I believe the presentation went very well in communicating how a bank should invest finances in us. As mentioned in the feedback, there are some issues with rehearsal. upon reflection we should have rehearsed much more, I myself missed out information the Eco - friendly nature of the studio reducing our bills by up to 60%. I was happy that I managed to retain my information without use of a script however. Following on from such a lively presentation by "Studioooo" was tough, but as there were many other presentations which did not have the same approach as both ourselves and "Studioooo" then I feel we left an impression. The business cards cemented this memory, with each of us leaving a personalised message to John and Andy. 

Going forward with the company will be the next stage, I feel that it could be a summer project to take on a live brief as part of The___. We will meet up soon to discuss if this is a business that we feel that we can all work together on





No comments:

Post a Comment