Thursday 21 February 2013

OUGD502 - Personal branding concept

It's time to start branding myself, I have been told several times by several 3rd years, post graduates on LinkedIn and tutors that this will be a constant battle. Sophie Wilson and Yaf in Level 06 have mentioned that it is one of the harder things to achieve and be happy with. 

Here is my first official attempt, this aims to be something I can give to studios in order for them to feel comfortable with me as a placement candidate.

The concept

...


The business card



The first few variations of the concept have been discarded in order to focus on the business side of my practice, I want to be seen as a professional in a professionals world. 




These are the chosen options for my sentence, one is humorous for certain clients or studios that can relate to finding the Osmands funny, One card is hobby related to show an interest in beer, these will be given to studios such as Stranger and Stranger or any breweries that I can find placements in.  The others are more professional aimed at adding slight humour and personality whilst showing I deal with high end businessmen. 

The website


Mocked up website, yet to be coded, but the format and layout of my branding is carried through into the web element of the overall portfolio I have created. 

www.aiaagd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment