Tuesday 16 April 2013

OUGD502 - Study Task - Networking Paragraph

As I have already begun to network online, I have become accustomed to name-dropping creatives that have been mentioned in previous conversations but I would like to do network in the coming weeks by being professional and courteous with an element of intelligence and humour. 

I know that I don't want to network by having "wacky" business cards that will no doubt change when they are unsuccessful and I don't want to start sending musical playlists or button badges etc. I am aware that I need to grab attention and stay in the memory of the person(s) therefore I will need to consider how I am going to do this whilst remaining who I am as a person, rather than changing who I am for design sake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment